Please give your Zakat, Sadaqa, Fitrana and Lillah
Kindly make your donations payable to:
Patient Welfare Society
SWIFT Code: DABADKKK
Account No.: 3144 043138
United Bank Ltd
Mangla Road, Dina,
Tehsil Dina Distt. Jhelum, Pakistan
Swift Code: UNILPKKA
Branch Code: 0148
Account No.: 1455
Code of Conduct
ABMDP's Code of Conduct is a set of principles, values, standards, and rules of behaviour that guide the decisions, procedures and systems of our organization in a way that (a) contributes to the welfare of our key stakeholders, and (b) respects the rights of all constituents affected by our operations.
Our aim is to alleviate human suffering related to cataract and its complications among those least able to withstand the burden of the disease.
- We will recognise people with cataract and related diseases as dignified humans in all our activities and communications.
- We will display respect for the culture and values of the communities within which we work.
- We will facilitate the global initiative known as 'VISION 2020: the Right to Sight' - an established partnership between the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) - by striving to reduce the beneficiaries' vulnerability - addressing basic needs but also promoting development of sustainable solutions.
- We will give support regardless of race, gender or creed of the recipients based upon assessment of needs and capabilities to meet these needs.
- We will promote local ownership of sustainable initiatives in co-operation with government, private institutions and civil society.
- We will help build and strengthen local capacity to ensure that the recipients are empowered as key players in the development process.
- We will seek to support and create synergy between both top-down and bottom-up approaches that apply participation and partnership as both a means and a goal.
- We will be accountable to both those we seek to assist and those from whom we accept resources.
- We will adopt and require our partners to adopt a zero tolerance policy to corruption and bribery.
- We will be open and transparent, and report on the impact of our work, and the factors limiting or enhancing that impact.